Ardmore Juvenile Affairs Office | Ardmore, Oklahoma

333 W Main St Ste 370
Ardmore, OK 73401-6330

(580) 223-8032

Ardmore Juvenile Affairs Office

Prisoners sentenced in Carter county are generally sent to Ardmore Juvenile Affairs Office in the city of Ardmore, To visit an inmate at Ardmore Juvenile Affairs Office, you'll need to travel to Ardmore, OK, 73401-6330 in Carter. The address is 333 W Main St Ste 370. It's important to verify the location of your inmate before traveling.

Maintaining contact with friends and family is important for the health and wellbeing of both inmates and their family. Sadly, many prisons don't make this easy. Phone charges of up to $14 a minute for long distance calls create financial burdens on inmate families who must pay for these calls. Thankfully services from Securtel help avoid these additional charges by creating a local phone number an inmate can call that will connect to any long-distance number. By eliminating the long-distance surcharge, inmates can talk to friends and family at the local rate no matter where they might live. You can set this up with Securtel.coml at inmate calls. To send mail to an inmate you can visit send postcards. Call your inmate to get details about mail, visitation and approved prison call times. Each type of facility in OK will have its own rules. Your loved one will generally always know the rules for that facility.

Everything in prison costs money. Soap, toothpaste, phone calls and stamps and envelopes must all be purchased at the commissary. Step one is to get set up with phone service so you can communicate. Then you can learn what an inmate needs and how to properly send it.

It's important for prison families to help each other to help their loved ones inside and out. By sharing information about Ardmore Juvenile Affairs Office with other families, it will help them avoid mistakes and confusion that no one needs or wants.
Ardmore Juvenile Affairs Office Map