Sapulpa Office Of Juvenile Affairs | Sapulpa, Oklahoma

10 S Water St
Sapulpa, OK 74066-4232

(918) 224-9011

Sapulpa Office Of Juvenile Affairs

Prisoners sentenced in Creek county are generally sent to Sapulpa Office Of Juvenile Affairs in the city of Sapulpa, To visit an inmate at Sapulpa Office Of Juvenile Affairs, you'll need to travel to Sapulpa, OK, 74066-4232 in Creek. The address is 10 S Water St. It's important to verify the location of your inmate before traveling.

Prisons in OK like Sapulpa Office Of Juvenile Affairs can often make it difficult and costly for inmates to call the outside. Some prisons charge over $10 a minute to make a long distance phone call. The best way to avoid these fees is to set up a local phone number that will ring your phone number(s) no matter where you live. provides this service and you can reach them at inmate calls. To send mail to an inmate you can visit send postcards. Once you are able to communicate with your inmate, you can start making plans for visitation. There are many types of prison facility in OK. City Jails, County Jails, State Jails and State Penitentiaries. Each will have it's own rules and times for visitation, calls and mail.

Prison is expensive. Phone calls are the most costly, especially without a local number, But also items an inmate needs like soap, envelopes and stamps will all cost money. So the first thing to do is ensure phone calls are economical so you can discuss a budget.

It's important for prison families to help each other to help their loved ones inside and out. By sharing information about Sapulpa Office Of Juvenile Affairs with other families, it will help them avoid mistakes and confusion that no one needs or wants.
Sapulpa Office Of Juvenile Affairs Map